KOL Vs RCB best Team for dream11, Prediction, playing11, Venue Information

KOL vs RCB Prediction, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: Playing 11, Pitch Report, venue Information, KOL vs RCB records, ipl points table, Dream11 best team, Grand league team for dream11, KOL vs RCB best head-to-head team for dream11

KOL vs RCB 2023 Venue

Eden Gardens, situated in the heart of Kolkata, India, is a revered sporting venue known for being the home of Indian cricket. The stadium has a rich history, having hosted its first international match in 1934, when India faced off against England in a Test match.

With a seating capacity of approximately 68,000, following its renovation before the 2011 World Cup, it is the largest stadium in India. While occasionally used for football, cricket is the mainstay of this iconic ground, which has hosted the maximum number of international cricket matches in the country.

Notably, the 1987 World Cup final and the 2016 T20 World Cup final were held here, with the latter being remembered for the West Indies’ stunning last-over victory thanks to Carlos Brathwaite’s unforgettable four sixes in as many balls.

When one thinks of the iconic Eden Gardens, it’s hard not to immediately associate it with the legendary Sourav Ganguly.

The former captain of the Indian cricket team, and one of the most successful ones at that, has his own stand named after him at this ground, which is also his home turf. Interestingly, the stadium is owned by the Indian Army, which only adds to its allure.

A truly unforgettable match at Eden Gardens was when India performed a miraculous comeback to defeat the mighty Australian team in a Test match in 2001, after being forced to follow-on.

The heroics of Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, and Harbhajan Singh helped secure the win. In more recent times, Rohit Sharma’s astonishing knock of 264 runs in an ODI against Sri Lanka in 2014, the highest score ever in the format, will always remain etched in the memories of cricket fans.

Eden Gardens also serves as the home ground for the Bengal Ranji team and the Kolkata franchise in the Indian T20 League.

KOL vs RCB Pitch Report

The Eden Gardens cricket stadium in Kolkata is well-known for offering a favorable pitch for batsmen during T20 cricket games. The average first innings score in matches played here is around 174, indicating that fans can expect to see a lot of runs being scored.

The pitch conditions are an important factor in determining the outcome of a cricket match, and teams playing on this ground will need to adjust their game plans accordingly.

KOL vs RCB Head To Head Record

TeamsMatchs Won

KOL vs RCB 2023 Ticket Price

The price of one Ticket start from 750 rs and goes upto 26000rs

IPL Points Table 2023

KOL vs RCB Playing 11 | KOL vs RCB Best Players List

KOL Playing 11

Top Order

  1. Mandeep Singh
  2. R Gurbaz
  3. Anukul S Roy

Middle Order

  1. Venkatesh Iyer
  2. Nitish Rana
  3. Rinku Singh
  4. Andre Russell

Lower Order

  1. Sunil Narine
  2. Shardul Thakur
  3. Tim Southee
  4. Umesh Yadab
  5. Varun Chakravarthy

RCB Playing 11

Top Order

  1. Faf Du Plessis
  2. Virat Kohli
  3. Glenn Maxwell

Middle Order

  1. Michael Bracewell
  2. Shahbaz Ahmed
  3. Dinesh Kartik
  4. David Willey

Lower Order

  1. Harshal Patel
  2. Karan Sharma
  3. Mahammed Siraj
  4. Akash Deep

KOL vs RCB Top Player

RCB Top Players

  1. Faf Du Plessis
  2. Virat Kohli
  3. Glenn Maxwell
  4. Michael Bracewell

KOL Top Players

  1. Nitish Rana
  2. Andre russell
  3. Tim Southee
  4. varun chakravarthy

KOL vs RCB Best Captains Pick

Virat Kohli

Andre Russell

Faf Du Plessis

M Bracewell

Tim Southee

R Gurbaz

M siraj

KOL vs RCB Best Bowlers

M Siraj

Sunil Narine

Harshal Patel

KOL Vs RCB best Team for dream11 | KOL Vs RCB GL Team | KOL Vs RCB Head to Head | DKOL Vs RCB H2H

There are High possibilities that there may be the change in the team You can join us on telegram to get the updated team

Final Team Will be Updated after the Toss


KOL vs RCB ka match kaha Hoga | KOL vs RCB kon sa stadium hai

KOL vs RCB ka Match Kolkata ke Eden Gardens stadium me hone wala hai

KOL vs RCB Win Prediction | KOL vs RCB kon Jitenga

RCB’s Winning Chance is 56 % and KOL winning Chance 44%

KOL vs RCB Dream11 Predition |KOL vs RCB kon Jitenga

RCB is more likely to win the match Against KOL

KOL vs RCB Captain Name

KOL Captain : Nitish Rana
RCB Captain : Faf du Plessis

KOL vs RCB Best Wicket Keeper

Rahmanullah Gurbaz Will be the Best Wicket keeper for Today’s Match


Leave a Comment